India is one of the countries amongst emerging economies in Asia pacific, which is expected to lead the global economy in the next few decades. Factors like liberalization&globalization are symbol of a strong and aspirational middle class in the economy. Such high economic growth will have a great impact on the growth of Banking Industry. Banking, one of the fastest growing segments of the economy, too faces challenges of scarcity of resources and skilled manpower. Such skilled manpower is not easily available in adequate number to meet the growing requirements of the Banking Industry due to normal attrition, competition, and faster growth in business. In short, a modern banking professional for the modern banking sector is the need of the hour.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Developed understanding of various aspects of Financial management.
- Develop the skill set to take decisions and plan, develop, execute and control financial strategies.
- Provide the capabilities which help to attain financial goals of organization.
- To provide students with an introduction to the theory and practice of financial instruments.
- To develop an understanding and importance of financial derivatives and institutional structure of the market.
- Analysis & Appraisal & understand the importance of equity research.
- Top executives from insurance, banking and financial services bring in their long exposure and hands-on experience in public and private sectors and government.
- The program is built around hard and soft aspects of the banking sector and finance services offered by various NBFC’s.
- The program curriculum is designed & vetted by the experts of BFSI sector.
- The program helps develop interpersonal and multicultural teamwork competency while creating an ability to analyze evaluate strategies and implement the same in the Banking and Finance sector.