India is one of the countries amongst emerging economies in Asia pacific, which is expected to lead the global economy in the next few decades. Factors like liberalization&globalization are symbol of a strong and aspirational middle class in the economy. Such high economic growth will have a great impact on the growth of Banking Industry. Banking, one of the fastest growing segments of the economy, too faces challenges of scarcity of resources and skilled manpower. Such skilled manpower is not easily available in adequate number to meet the growing requirements of the Banking Industry due to normal attrition, competition, and faster growth in business. In short, a modern banking professional for the modern banking sector is the need of the hour.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Developed understanding of various aspects of Financial management.
- Develop the skill set to take decisions and plan, develop, execute and control financial strategies.
- Provide the capabilities which help to attain financial goals of organization.
- To provide students with an introduction to the theory and practice of financial instruments.
- To develop an understanding and importance of financial derivatives and institutional structure of the market.
- Analysis & Appraisal & understand the importance of equity research.
- Top executives from insurance, banking and financial services bring in their long exposure and hands-on experience in public and private sectors and government.
- The program is built around hard and soft aspects of the banking sector and finance services offered by various NBFC’s.
- The program curriculum is designed & vetted by the experts of BFSI sector.
- The program helps develop interpersonal and multicultural teamwork competency while creating an ability to analyze evaluate strategies and implement the same in the Banking and Finance sector.
Programme Education Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 To be able to sightsee and generate teaching-learning environment that help student formulating for future profession aims.
- PEO2 To be able to plan and implement policies to the organizational glitches through data analysis tools, successfully organize knowledge of business analytics, demonstrate perilous intellectual skills & make the logical connections between quantitative and qualitative tools, theories and framework to solve the organizational glitches.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 Generic and Domain Knowledge – Talented to articulate, illustrate, analyze, synthesize, and apply the knowledge of principles and frameworks of management thought and allied domains to the solutions of real-world complex business issues.
- PO2 Problem Solving & Innovation – Ability to Identify, formulate and provide innovative solution supported by empirical evidence to complex business and social problems by methodically applying modern quantitative and qualitative problem-solving tools and techniques.
- PO3 Critical Thinking – An investigative ability to solve multidimensional business problems using evidence-based approach to decision making. An investigative ability to solve multidimensional business problems using evidence-based approach to decision making.
- PO4 Effective Communication – Capability to effectively communicate in multi-cultural, technology reliant work environments in business and with society at large.
- PO5 Leadership and Teamwork – Ability to achieve collaborative cooperation for synergy in an organizational and across organizational boundaries and lead from the front to achieve organizational goals and optimize outcomes for all stakeholders.
- PO6 Global Orientation and Cross-Cultural Appreciation: Ability to face any business issues from a global perspective with confidence, positivity and exhibit an understanding of Cross-Cultural perspective of business and management.
- PO7 Entrepreneurship – A strong business sense to explore entrepreneurial opportunities and leverage managerial & leadership skills for initiating, leading & managing start-ups as well as professionalizing and growing family businesses.
- PO8 Environment and Sustainability – Exhibit understanding to assess the impact of managerial decisions and business priorities on the societal, economic, and environmental aspects for sustainable development.
- PO9 Social Responsiveness and Ethics – Ability to appreciate ethical and values supportive of managerial decisions in a political, cross-cultural, globalized, digitized, socio-economic environment and make a distinction between ethical and unethical behaviors & act with integrity.
- PO10 Lifelong Learning – Aptitude to acquire newer knowledge and skills, assimilate and adapt them to be ready to confront uncharted environment scientifically and confidently.
- PO11 Sound Decision making- Students will evaluate financial statements and documents to support business decisions and use appropriate technologies in gathering and analyzing data relevant to managerial decision-making.
- PO12 Effective Opportunity Identification – Evaluate business environment and opportunities and devise strategies for responding effectively to problems, threats, and opportunities.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1 An ability to apply knowledge of management concepts, theory and empirics to solve the complex business problems.
- PSO2 An ability to sensitize the students in having multidisciplinary knowledge via simulated
problems, projects, invited talks by experts, case studies and industrial training.