MBA in Pharmaceutical Management takes an all-inclusive approach for learning with a unique blend of Business Management and Pharmaceutical Sector. The program enables the students to cope up with the Pharmaceutical Industry in India which is growing rapidly. There is huge demand for pharmaceutical professionals who are industry-ready right from the day they join industry. Keeping this in mind, this program with specialization in Pharmaceutical Management has been designed with the help of experts from pharma sector to match the needs of the industry as well as that of the aspirant.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Students will study a blend of course curriculum of Business Management topics and Pharmaceutical subjects specific to the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- To develop skills in planning & operating management techniques, acquire consultancy skills and learn to solve management problems in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- To develop skillset required to become chemists and technical expert in pharma companies.
- To make students understand and resolve the current and future challenges of Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Faculty from leading pharmaceutical and healthcare businesses who are executives and academic leaders bringing real-world experience to the classroom.
- Experiential Learning which allows you to establish connections with industry professionals while helping real businesses make key decisions.
- Prepares students for a number of careers including healthcare, drugs, food, and pharmaceutical sales.
- It develops skills in planning & operating management techniques, acquiring consultancy skills and solving management problems
- USP is developed from the fact that the pharma sector has a very promising growth trajectory; one hard truth, which cannot be ignored, is the industry’s confrontation with a high degree of risks and uncertainties.
- The core teaching program equips students with the essential managerial and professional skills giving an insight into the practical aspect of pharmaceutical management and set you apart as a successful manager and leader in this globally active sector. The candidate is introduced to the various facets of strategic business management, latest management techniques, innovative marketing strategies, executive communication skills, leadership, corporate finance and latest business models which are essential to achieve the corporate growth in the pharma sector.