BBA in Sales, Advertising and Marketing is a program that deals in imbibing the candidates with the intricacies and phases of Sales, Advertising and Marketing thereby developing interpersonal skills necessary to convince the target audience. This course will also introduce the students to the practical aspects of Sales, Advertising and Marketing and enable them to develop marketing strategies for their organizations.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Performing market segmentation analysis.
Determining the target market.
- Analyzing the consumer behavior for each segment.
Enabling the candidates to develop an integrated advertising, sales and marketing plans.
- To provide foundations in components of sales and distribution management.
To introduce various facets of the job of a sales manager & to focus on decision making aspects and implementation of decisions in sales and distribution management.
- Helps in developing marketing acumen among the students, as well as specific knowledge of sales and advertising.
Students in these programs are typically exposed to marketing operations and may be prepared for a wide range of careers in advertising, product management, public relations, customer service, marketing research, sales or retail management.
- Training students with important skills and strategies so that they can achieve new heights in the organizations.