BBA in International Business is a program designed to equip the candidates with the skills required for competently managing the international business and to train them in the international business laws. The course will cover the concepts of foreign direct investment, foreign exchange, organizational structures, strategies followed by the firms when they plan to go global.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Understanding the concepts in international business with respect to foreign trade.
Evaluating the global business environment in terms of economic, social and legal aspects.
Analyzing the principles of international business and strategies adopted by the organization to expand globally.
- Integrating international business concepts with the functioning of global trade.
- Developing the ability to handle global challenges that companies face, across international boundaries, varying commercial laws and global economic system.
Giving students a personal and in-depth understanding of how business works globally.
- The program helps in developing and harness essential International Business management skills, which include strategic thinking, decision-making, problem solving etc.
- Inculcate the skills to effectively research international competition and understanding on how to redesign business process to match the global market.