BBA in Human Resource Management is a program designed for the candidates who are looking for a career in Human Resource Management. The program will help in enhancing the skills and knowledge of the student required to manage human capital in an organization. She/He will be exposed to people management skills, Industrial Relations & Labor Laws.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Strategic role of Human Resource Management.
Hiring personnel, training personnel, orient personnel as per organizational goals, policies, rules and procedures.
- Identify the major current issues in Human Resource Management.
- Handling the industrial relation and conflict management.
- To acquaint students with role & responsibilities of HR professionals.
The ability to take decisions and plan, develop, execute and control Human Resource strategies.
- Our programme follows a tried, tested and proven pedagogy that is a blend of lectures, discussions, projects, quizzes etc.
We offer experiential learning environment to our students which involves Case based pedagogy.
- Inculcate the skills needed to resolve employer-employee disputes within various kinds of organizations.
- Our program emphasis on the integral formation of the students with soft skills and life skills training.