This program aims at understanding the issues faced by health care systems and skill required for the perfect functioning of the healthcare sector. This program trains the students for managerial and administrative roles at hospital and Healthcare institutes.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Developing and grooming competent healthcare management professionals.
Exploring innovations and key concepts in healthcare and hospital management.
- Developing analytical and decision making skills.
Candidates will possess the knowledge and ability to apply current business and financial principles, including theory and techniques to the health care environment.
Careers options in national rural health mission programs and other health related initiatives by government.
To help students in attaining managerial positions in Hospital & Healthcare industries.
- Guest Lectures by senior/reputed professionals in the field of Healthcare/Pharma industry.
Developing the ability to critically evaluate healthcare practices, policies and theories by following scientific approach.
- Developing the ability to apply healthcare management concepts to real life situations for wellbeing of the society.
- Developing the ability to emphatically understand and provide patient care with resilience.
- Developing the ability to conscientiously and innovatively show leadership skills to meet healthcare needs.