MA (Physical Education) is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree which is awarded for a programme in the discipline of Physical Education. The Masters Degree includes practical skill proficiency in Athletics sports and officiating in major games one from each sports. In the second year of course practical two lessons of advance coaching. One in major game and other in Athletics are also being taught.
Eligibility & Admission
- To introduce students to the breadth, diversity, and creativity of human experience as expressed in the humanities and arts.
- To develop students’ ability to think critically and independently about the world.
- To enhance students’ ability to communicate effectively with others in a spirit of openness and cooperation.
- To encourage students to reflect on their responsibilities to others in local, national and global communities.
- To kindle in students a life-long interest in the humanities & art.
Employment areas are colleges, consultancies, fitness centres, sports research and development agencies, sports and business marketing, sports journalism, sports equipment industries and sports teams. Typical job profiles are activities directors, athletic coaches, cardiovascular fitness instructors, community / commercial recreation, corporate fitness instructors, nutrition specialists, personal trainers, professors, physical education teachers, rehabilitation specialist/physical therapists, social directors and teachers.