M.Sc. in Psychology is a 2 years full time post graduate course in which students develop theories and test them through their research. By this research yields new information, the findings become part of the body of knowledge that practitioners call on in their work with clients and patients, more than with organizations and communities.
Eligibility & Admission
- To introduce students to the breadth, diversity, and creativity of human experience as expressed in the humanities and arts.
- To develop students’ ability to think critically and independently about the world.
- To enhance students’ ability to communicate effectively with others in a spirit of openness and cooperation.
- To encourage students to reflect on their responsibilities to others in local, national and global communities.
- To kindle in students a life-long interest in the humanities & art.
Master of Science in Psychology can open doors to a number of exciting career paths as it provides a comprehensive background in psychological theories and their applications. Individuals can gain entry into work environments as varied as consulting with top corporate executives and counseling patients in medical facilities.