Culinary arts Course in collaboration with O.T.H.M, U.K. Culinary Arts Programme offers a combination of theory and practice with an emphasis on professional culinary skills and entrepreneurial skills. The course curriculum of diploma culinary arts has been designed as per global culinary standards and includes specialized cookery and confectionary content with a feature of International internships.
Eligibility & Admission
Passed 10+2 or equivalent with English as one of the subjects with 50% aggregate marks.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||7,000/-INR|
- Learn the standard hotel operations concerning two areas: Food Production and Food & Beverage Service.
- Understand the use of various commodities which helps in creating a perfect dish.
- Learn to differentiate between the quality of commodities & ingredients that goes into preparing a good quality final product.
- Short term professional diploma after 10+2.
- One year academic learning followed by international internship/placement.
International affiliation of OTHM.
Globally recognized curriculum.
- International Internship & Placement opportunities.
There are many opportunities for the students in the fast growing hospitality industry upon completion of this Program: Frontline Cooks in Hotels, Restaurants and Cruise lines, Airlines, Institutions and Catering Establishments, Entrepreneurs etc.
Ideal for students looking to go abroad in short span of time.
- O.T.H.M, U.K.