The Five-year course equips the students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector. The program involves in-depth laboratory work for students to gain expertise in the operational areas of Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office Operation and House Keeping. It also provides managerial inputs in Hotel Accountancy, Food Safety & Quality, Human Resource Management, Facility Planning, Financial Management, Strategic Management, Tourism Marketing and Tourism Management.
The course pays attention to tactical and strategic management in areas like event management, financial management, human resource management, revenue management and entrepreneurship.
Eligibility & Admission
- Interpersonal skills to lead/manage first-level employees in a hospitality setting.
- Hands-on operational experience of the hospitality industry.
- Guiding the students to create an attractive and well-designed menu with consideration of effective costing and pricing principles.
- Knowledge of classic and contemporary cooking and baking techniques spanning a variety of global cuisines.
- Creating professionals with expertise in different hotel operations.
- Opportunity to join a professional course at an early age.
- Highly practical oriented (Hands-on Approach).
Industry exposure through internship in India & Abroad.
Specialization based on area of interest.
- Placement opportunity during the course.
- Contemporary infrastructure for both theory and practical classes.
The course will make a student Industry friendly and will enable him to get job opportunities the different areas of Hospitality such as:
Management Trainee in different departments, Operational Trainee in different departments, Guest Relation Executives, Front Office Associates, Floor Supervisors, Housekeeping Executives, Restaurant Captain, Restaurant Supervisors, Patisserie Chef, Chef De Partie , Demi Chef, Assistant chef