Bachelors of Hotel Management is an undergraduate course which introduces students to the fundamentals and different facets of the hospitality sector. The course is about the study of the hospitality industry as a whole, acquainting the student to the different sector and areas of this industry. Thus, it not only teaches students about the hotel management but also about marketing, sales, public relations to name a few other areas.
Eligibility & Admission
- Develop, nurture and express the core technical, analytical and conceptual skills required for the hospitality industry.
- The program will make students industry ready for entry level management positions with a specific focus on individual, social and environmental perspectives.
- The course will facilitate the student to practice and exhibit in depth industry integrated operational knowledge, technical skills regarding front office, housekeeping, F&B service and Food production.
- Placement opportunity during the course.
- Highly practical oriented (Hands-on Approach).
Industry exposure through internship in India & Abroad.
Specialization based on area of interest.
After the successful completion of the degree program students will be exposed to number of opportunities in the global hospitality industry such as:
Hotels: Accommodation Operations, Food Production, Food and beverage service operations and front office department.
Restaurant, Fast Food Joint Pub, Banquet, Sport and Leisure Industry, Spa, Recreation center, Lifestyle centric jobs, Malls, Hospital Management, Entertainment (cinemas, theatres, and restaurants), relaxation and cultural pursuits (museums and galleries, reading, shopping).
Airlines catering, cruise liners, Institutional and Industrial Catering, Government owned catering departments (like armed forces mess, ministerial conventions and railways services).
Entrepreneurial start-ups (Contract Catering, food plaza, restaurant etc.)