The 2 year B.Sc (LEET) programme in Hospitality & Hotel Administration imparts students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to proficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the hospitality sector and also involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire knowledge and skill standards in all areas such as the core department of a hotel related to Food Production, Food and Beverage Management and Catering operations, General Management, Tourism Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Finance.
Eligibility & Admission
- The program will help students to build successful careers in the hospitality industry by learning relevant skills & expertise.
- The students will be able to develop the concepts and application of managerial, financial, computer and technical skills that are essential within the hospitality industry.
- The course will cultivate clear understanding of professional etiquettes, necessities and ethical responsibilities in all aspects of conduct in the students.
- The program will prepare students industry ready for entry level management positions with a specific focus on individual, social and environmental perspectives.
- Placement opportunity during the course..
- Focus on grooming, communication & personality.
Daily rigorous practical classes to develop skills.
Industry exposure through internships in India & Abroad.
Programme Education Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 To develop a confident and competent graduate capable of solving real life hotel industry problem with futuristic approach and fulfilling societal obligations.
- PEO2 To empower graduates with effective communication and interpersonal skills to sustain in competitive world and acquire operational and managerial positions in hospitality sectors.
- PEO3 To develop an attitude for undertaking developmental work both in industry as well as academic environmental with emphasis to continuous learning.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 Hospitality Knowledge: Use your expertise in hotels, hospitality, and tourism as well as your core area of specialization to find solutions to challenging hotel management issues.
- PO2 Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex hospitality problems reaching substantiated conclusions using principles of management.
- PO3 Design / Development of Solutions: Understand the impact of the hotel, hospitality and tourism in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of need for sustainable development.
- PO4 Hospitality and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice. Ability to devise and conduct experiments, interpret data and provide well informed conclusions.
- PO5 Modern Tool Usage: Understanding the IT Tools and modern management with its limitations.
- PO6 Professional Ethics: Practice ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities.
- PO7 Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- PO8 Project Management and Finance: Students will be able to enter in the world of Hotel industry as leaders and managers with a strategic approach to business.
- PO9 Communication Efficacy: To communicate successfully demonstration of the ability to have professional written and oral communication skills and technology.
- PO10 Societal & Environmental Concern: Design components or processes that meet the required needs while taking into account public health and safety, cultural, socioeconomic, and environmental factors, as well as complicated hospitality-related concerns.
- PO11 Individual & Team Work: Ability to work as a member or leader in diverse teams in multidisciplinary environment.
- PO12 Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Demonstrate the methods of innovation and recipe that encourages the students to get indulge into innovation.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1 To develop graduates of high caliber with a balance of knowledge, abilities, and experience in the hospitality, hotel, and management industries.
- PSO2 Understand duties, functions and activities in the operation of the hospitality and Tourism industries.
- PSO3 This is accomplished by providing a curriculum that is tailored to the needs of the growing hospitality industry and the conditions of the twenty-first century.
The graduating students can look forward to lucrative career opportunities as Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry;; self-employment via entrepreneurship and multinational companies for their hospitality services.