The 2 year B.Sc (LEET) programme in Hospitality & Hotel Administration imparts students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to proficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the hospitality sector and also involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire knowledge and skill standards in all areas such as the core department of a hotel related to Food Production, Food and Beverage Management and Catering operations, General Management, Tourism Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Finance.
Eligibility & Admission
- The program will help students to build successful careers in the hospitality industry by learning relevant skills & expertise.
- The students will be able to develop the concepts and application of managerial, financial, computer and technical skills that are essential within the hospitality industry.
- The course will cultivate clear understanding of professional etiquettes, necessities and ethical responsibilities in all aspects of conduct in the students.
- The program will prepare students industry ready for entry level management positions with a specific focus on individual, social and environmental perspectives.
- Placement opportunity during the course..
- Focus on grooming, communication & personality.
Daily rigorous practical classes to develop skills.
Industry exposure through internships in India & Abroad.
The graduating students can look forward to lucrative career opportunities as Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry;; self-employment via entrepreneurship and multinational companies for their hospitality services.