Diploma in Nutrition and Dietics is a program with a combined integrative and preventative educational approach to health, nutrition and disease.
Eligibility & Admission
- Students will understand and analyze the current events and issues that are occurring in agriculture and how they affect your future in agriculture.
- Students will be able to recognize and examine the relationships between inputs and outputs in their agricultural field to make effective and profitable decisions.
- Students will understand how all aspects of agriculture combine and are used by scientists, marketers, and producers.
- Students will understand how employer characteristics and decision-making at various levels enhance the success of an agricultural enterprise.
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills as they apply to a variety of animal and or plant production systems.
With increasing urbanization and medical problems amongst working individuals rising, a need for proper nutrition is dire. Dietitians are gaining a lot of importance among the urban crowd as the young generation of India is realizing the importance of a healthy diet and value of getting proper nutrients.