B.Tech computer science with specialization in blockchain technology focuses on functional and operational aspects of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. The course aims to develop in students an understanding of the emerging abstract models for Blockchain Technology.
Financial Technologies is an umbrella term used for technologies that automate and aim to improve the delivery and use of financial services. At its core, FinTech is utilized to help companies, business owners and consumers better manage their financial operations, processes and lives by utilizing specialized software and algorithms that are used on computers and, increasingly, smart phones.
Eligibility & Admission
- The graduates will become effective collaborators and through innovative methodologies, they will be able to address the social, technical and business challenges.
- Graduates solutions and improvements in their field of expertise.
- The graduates will be able to communicate efficiently and effectively and will be good team players and in course of time will be able to lead the team to find solutions and improvements in their field of expertise.
- Students will learn about the basic cryptographic primitives used in Blockchain, Basic Distributed System concepts, Basic Blockchain concepts, Limitations of blockchain as a technology.
- The course is going to be delivered on the latest technologies that are used in the area of Blockchain Management.
- The course make candidates explore real business use cases and applications of blockchain in SCM in addition to utilization of packages.
- State-of-the-art laboratories with advanced equipment for meeting up industry requirements and business trends.
- Trainings, workshops, seminars, webinar and industrial visits offer practical knowledge as well as industry experience specifically in the field of Blockchain and FinTech.
- Career path will lead to super-qualified leaders in the emerging technological transformation business space.
With the knowledge of Block chain and FinTech students will be able to correlate with the bit coin technology and the actual cash currency used in banking and non banking institutions and hence the availability of career prospects in such organizations.