Data is the most powerful currency of the modern digital world, and making sure that it’s managed and protected is vital for every organization across the globe. With this course you can enhance your knowledge and skill set in areas of data management and cyber security to advance your career in this fast-paced and exciting field. Cyber Security and forensics is a branch of digital forensic science pertaining to legal evidence found in cyber space and digital storage media. This subject addresses the underlying need for cyber experts as the country is heading towards an internet explosion mostly fueled by e-commerce e-banking e-governance and the social media. This course contains the essential essence of security about information and data.
Eligibility & Admission
Cyber Security focuses on a combination of technology, business and policy to give a well-rounded insight into the vital ways in which information is collected, stored, communicated and protected.
- It aims at achieving in-depth specialist knowledge and a critical understanding of the key aspects of cyber security and data governance.
- It will equip the students with the skills to manage and analyze an organization’s data assets and security measures.
- It will provide an understanding of data governance principles, practices and technologies.
The course is going to be delivered on the latest technologies that are used in the area of Cyber Security.
- The course make candidates equipped with encryption techniques, helps you plan for disaster recovery by early risk assessment and strategy development to overcome it. It also assists in cyber security through antivirus, anti-spyware, firewalls, and Virtual private networks.
- State-of-the-art laboratories with advanced equipment for meeting up industry requirements.
- Trainings, workshops, seminars, webinar and industrial visits offer practical knowledge as well as industry experience.
Cyber security professionals, or information security analysts, have a wide range of responsibilities, but the crux of their job is to protect online data from being compromised. Cyber security careers are complex and many roles can be found with banks, retailers and government organizations. On the job the professionals have to safeguard an organization’s files and network, install firewalls, create security plans and monitor activity.