BCA in Digital Marketing is a specialized 3-year undergraduate programme which is meant for enhancing marketing skills by using information technology based tools on internet. It involves essentially, an advanced study of the techniques used in the marketing of products or services using digital technologies such as: internet, mobile phones, and display advertising, other digital and social media platforms. Digital Advertising is a thriving industry not just in India, but worldwide. With almost all company converting their business online, the demand for digital marketers is growing at a rapid pace and is opening doors to many job-seekers.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
BCA in digital marketing update students with some of the major skills like concepts of sales conversions, analyzing marketing campaigns and finding strategies.
The students can understand the latest trends in digital marketing and critically assess the use of digital marketing tools by applying relevant marketing theories and frameworks.
- The students will understand various channels and activities essential to plan to implement and manage an effective digital marketing strategy for their businesses.
- The students will learn concepts of lead generation and sales conversions for the business.
- The program also includes a project which enables the students to learn the practical skills of marketing.
Digital marketing is the latest and emerging course which is highly a skilled based course which can open the new horizon for the job seekers.
This course at RIMT University will encourage spirit of self employment or entrepreneurship Student may start his/her own venture (an agency or startup) or do freelance work.
- Graduates may find a job in the following work setups – Digital Marketing Agencies Digital Marketing Department of MNCs and Companies.
- This course will nurture student as Businesses development executives in the industry.
BCA graduates have good scope in jobs as a Web Developer, Web Designer, Network Administrator, System Manager, Computer Programmer, Software Developer, Software Tester, etc depending on the skills you acquire during your BCA.
Various companies, organizations, and MNCs offer the above-mentioned jobs to BCA candidates. Some of the top MNCs that hire BCA graduates are Wipro, Infosys, HCL Technologies, TCS, Capegemini, Tech Mahindra, etc.
The average salary of BCA graduates in India is INR 8 lac per annum.