Physics is the most fundamental of the sciences. Concepts, such as, quantum mechanics and relativity, are introduced at degree level in order to understand nature at its deepest level. Physics is an intriguing branch of science that nurtures the primary knowledge for scientific advancement of research and technology both. Pursuing Physics (Hons.) after 12th demands conceptualization knowledge and most important imaginations that suits well to the words said by Sir Elbert Einstein, “Imagination is more important than knowledge”. Physics is one of the oldest disciplines of science and offers vast career opportunities to the aspirants.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Read, understand and interpret physical information – verbal, mathematical and graphical.
- Impart skills required to gather information from resources and use them.
- To give need based education in physics of the highest quality at the undergraduate level.
- Offer courses to the choice of the student.
- Provide an intellectually stimulating environment to develop skills and enthusiasms of students to the best of their potential.
- The Department of Physics have well qualified faculty with expertise in experimental and theoretical background.
- Physics increases your curiosity to understand the world around you.
- Having degree in Physics develops your problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Both Experimental and Theoretical Physicists are offered a wide range of future careers.
- The Well established laboratories of different fields of Physics will provide you a good experimental knowledge.
- A Physics degree is a great starting point for a career in scientific research, as well as in a range of careers in the business, finance, IT and engineering sectors.
- Studying Physics at RIMT University gives an insight into the fundamental way the world works.
Fundamental physics is a strong underpinning for careers in many branches of the physical sciences. Recent graduates are finding work in research-based jobs, and teaching, marketing, medical physics and computing. Mineral exploration physics and astrophysics are open to physics graduates. Many aspects of computing and telecommunications require physics and a degree in physics would open up avenues in scientific instrument manufacture, electronics and development of computer systems. Industrial applications of physics including noise control, industrial process monitoring and control, radiation monitoring, vibration analysis and water resource management. Meteorology and oceanography are also interesting fields available to physicists. Career opportunities also exist in UPPSC and other State and Central Govt. Services where knowledge of science subjects is required. After BSc degree in Physics students can study Physics at a higher level (with a wide choice of courses to be taken) and also gain invaluable experience in research.