The Master of Fine Arts (MFA) programme is designed for the Graduate students who wish to further prepare themselves professionally in the respective fields of Fine Arts. The MFA is approached in a distinct manner at RIMT. The postgraduate studios operate from an interdisciplinary or a cross-disciplinary perspective. Students take part in shared group discussions and work alongside each other. This cross-disciplinary interaction reflects the reality of much contemporary creative visual art practice.
Eligibility & Admission
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Students get opportunities as artists, secondary school teachers, photojournalists, creative director in an agency, film directors, illustrators, commercial photographers, arts writers, art critics, animators, art curators, art gallery directors and set designers.