Graphic Communication Design is both an art as well as a profession, that anyone who is creative can pursue. When referred to as an art, it involves planning and projecting of ideas and experiences by the usage of visuals and textual content. The purpose for which it gets used, is immaterial, as the content could be digital or physical. But the broad understanding of graphic design is that , it is a process of visual communication that aims to solve problems by utilizing type, space, image and color.
Eligibility & Admission
After 10+2 (In Any Stream)
|Registration Fee (One Time)||10,000/-INR|
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Various public sector enterprises provide a verity of job openings for the candidates in fashion designing industry. Apart from different public sector enterprises, there are also various private sector firms which offer a job for the applicant in fashion designing field.