The 4-year Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Graphic Design programme equips students about color theory, design, and drawings are used to create visual messages. They can also gain knowledge and skills in various software programs that allow them to create the original design.
Eligibility & Admission
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Students get to become illustrators, visualizers, ideators, conceptualists, storyboard artists, concept artists, art directors/supervisors, creative directors/supervisors, brand planners, brand identity designers, digital strategists, digital designers, interactive media designers and user experience designers.