The 3-years B.Design (LEET) programme equips students about color theory, design, and drawings are used to create visual messages. They can also gain knowledge and skills in various software programs that allow them to create the original design.
Eligibility & Admission
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
– An aspiring and professional interior designer will find placements in architecture and interior design firms as well as in the industries dealing in furniture, lightning and fixtures. The program also provides input to be a design entrepreneur
– The program eventually leads to a career in high fashion, designer ready-to-wear fashion, high street fashion with specialization in a particular type of clothing.
Graphics Communication Design
– The program offers a career in the corporate sector, media houses and the social sector.