B.Design (Animation & Game Design) is an undergraduate programme, which provides an opportunity for young artists to understand the nuances of animation and film-making. The programme meets the growing industry requirements and trains the students in what matters the most.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Students have excellent prospects as concept designers, art directors, layout artists, storyboard artists, character modelers, BG modelers, texture artists, animators, technical directors, VFX supervisors, industrial designers, medical animators and comic book artists.