The program deals with assimilating building design ideology with incorporating more of its structural aspect. Students continuing for B.Tech. programme after 3 years, will be given the advantage to pay programme fee prescribed for B.Tech for the current year
Eligibility & Admission
- Apply visual and verbal communication skills at various stages of the design and delivery process.
- Produce professional quality graphic presentations and technical drawings/documents.
- Critically analyze building designs and conduct post-occupancy evaluations.
- Work in a manner that is consistent with the accepted professional standards and ethical responsibilities.
- Work in collaboration with and as an integral member of multi-disciplinary/interdisciplinary design and execution teams in the building industry.
- Conduct independent and directed research to gather information related to the problems in architecture and allied fields.
Students can join as Designer, Construction Supervisor in construction of building, roads, bridges, canals, airports, dams, sewerage plants and railways. Other opportunities comprise of working as Estimators, Purchasers, Quantity Surveyors, Structural Drafters , Detailers and Building Inspectors.
Higher studies can be pursued by students in India and abroad.