The program deals with the application of design skills for building projects and its interiors.
Eligibility & Admission
- Apply visual and verbal communication skills at various stages of the design and delivery process.
- Produce professional quality graphic presentations and technical drawings/documents.
- Critically analyze building designs and conduct post-occupancy evaluations.
- Work in a manner that is consistent with the accepted professional standards and ethical responsibilities.
- Work in collaboration with and as an integral member of multi-disciplinary/interdisciplinary design and execution teams in the building industry.
- Conduct independent and directed research to gather information related to the problems in architecture and allied fields.
Students can handle various professional assignments in interior and furniture industry. Other opportunities comprise of working as Estimators, Purchasers, Quantity Surveyors, Structural Drafters , Detailers and Building Inspectors.
Teaching positions in various educational institutes are available.Higher studies can be pursued by students in India and abroad.