The undergraduate programme focuses on developing mathematical skills in algebra, calculus, and data analysis. Students who are interested in pure math and are interested in interpreting data, finding patterns, and determining conclusions are good candidates for a B. Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics degree. After your graduation from a B. Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics degree, you can pursue courses like MCA, M. Sc. IT, and actuarial sciences, MBA or M. Sc. in Mathematics. To get the most out of this course, it’s best to immediately pursue higher studies after having completed your graduation. The world is your oyster afterwards, with a plethora of opportunities in research, academia, and technical institutes.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Read, understand and interpret physical information – verbal, mathematical and graphical.
- Impart skills required to gather information from resources and use them.
- To give need based education in physics of the highest quality at the undergraduate level.
- Provide an intellectually stimulating environment to develop skills and enthusiasms of students to the best of their potential.
- Scientific temper will be developed in Students.
- Students will acquire basic Practical skills & Technical knowledge along with domain knowledge of different subjects in the science stream.
- Students will become employable; they will be eligible for career opportunities in Industry, or will be able to opt for entrepreneurship.
- Students will possess basic subject knowledge required for higher studies, professional and applied courses like Management Studies, Law etc.
- Students will be aware of and able to develop solution oriented approach towards various Social and Environmental issues.
- Enabling students to develop a positive attitude towards mathematics as an interesting and valuable subject of study.
Career opportunities can include jobs at financial companies, software developers, marketers and bankers; everyone wants a good mathematician. In applied mathematics, you’ll have to creatively solve problems in business and social domains. Data analytics, a field which is the talk of town, often needs people who are good with numbers and understand data. With excellent mathematical abilities, you might just be picked up by political or military intelligence bodies to work as a crypto analyst who deciphers encrypted messages.