The main aim of the B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons) Integrated – 6 yrs programme is to use latest concepts to train students and improve agriculture productivity, manage products and pave the way for future developments through research activities, this field will never run out of job opportunities. Thus, it is evident that there is more than just one reason to pursue RIMT’s B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons) Integrated – 6 yrs course! 10th Science stream students, who have an interest in the sector of agriculture, may pursue this course.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||10,000/-INR|
- Students will understand and analyze the current events and issues that are occurring in agriculture and how they affect your future in agriculture.
- Students will be able to recognize and examine the relationships between inputs and outputs in their agricultural field to make effective and profitable decisions.
- Students will understand how all aspects of agriculture combine and are used by scientists, marketers, and producers.
- Students will understand how employer characteristics and decision-making at various levels enhance the success of an agricultural enterprise.
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills as they apply to a variety of animal and or plant production systems.
Many Government as well as Private Job opportunities exist for graduates. state agriculture departments recruit graduates to fill up Officer level posts. Government Banks also recruit graduates to fill up officer level posts (generally dealing with Loans). In the private sector, graduates may find jobs as managers at plantations, as officers at fertilizer manufacturing firms, agriculture machinery industries, agricultural products marketing firms, food processing units etc.