Masters in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) Quality Assurance is a 2-year (four semesters) postgraduate pharmacy programme that allows the students to assure the quality of food, medicine, cosmetic products, or services and set a benchmark in their effectiveness and reliability.
M. Pharm in quality assurance is a course that involves the study of quality management in the industries which covers ISO and six sigma standards, and the quality assurance done in food & beverage, medicine, pharmaceuticals, or its related services.
Eligibility & Admission
The basic eligibility for the M. Pharm in Quality Assurance is the candidate must have completed his/her graduation in B.Pharma from a recognized university.
- Should hold a B.Pharm from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 55% marks in under graduate degree.
- Relaxation of up to 5% marks is applicable for the reserved categories.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
By studying pharmaceutical quality assurance, one gets to know the following aspects:
- Provide in-depth knowledge about quantitative and qualitative analysis of drugs, impurities, recipients, etc.
- It also involves the study of quality management in industries and also covers topics such as ISO and six sigma standards, the quality assurance which is done in medicines, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, or related services.
- Learning of modern and classical techniques including the application of sophisticated instruments like GC, HPLC, NMR, GC-MS, LC-MS etc. for drugs, pharmaceuticals and others.
M.Pharm Quality Assurance profile has a wide variety of jobs both in the government and private sector, in industrial sectors like medicine, pharma, food and beverage, FMCG, etc.
- Quality Analyst
- Assistant Professor
- Quality Specialist
- Pharmacy Consultant