B Pharma Ayurvedic course deals with drugs and medications used in the Ayurveda system of medicine. Just like the regular B Pharmacy course, this one also focuses on areas such as manufacturing and consumer sector of drugs. The only difference is that B Pharm Ayurveda course focuses only in Ayurvedic drugs and medications.
Eligibility & Admission
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Maths with 50% aggregate marks.
- Develop and demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge in pharmaceutical, social/behavioral/administrative, health, and clinical sciences.
- Integrate knowledge from foundational sciences to explain the way specific drugs or drug classes work and evaluate their potential value in individuals and populations.
- Apply knowledge in foundational sciences to solve therapeutic problems and advance patient-centered care and population-based care.
- Identify, critically analyze, and assimilate emerging theories, information, and technologies that may impact patient-centered and population-based care.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
Job opportunities are available for graduates in Government as well as Private sector enterprises. The most common job that B Pharm Ayurveda graduates take up is that of pharmacist. Graduates may become pharmacists at Government as well as Private Ayurveda Hospitals/clinics.