Diploma in Interior Design course is an initial level course in the domain of interior designing. Hence the focus is on imparting holistic knowledge in regards to the fundamental concept and principles of the subject. A student can opt for enhancement in skill and knowledge set by going for an advanced level diploma in the long run. The course is structured to dissipate practical level skills in the subject to the students along with the theoretical understanding of the same.
Eligibility & Admission
Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10th (with English) or equivalent.
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Diploma in Interior Design students have plenty of options to choose from in terms of their career. One can choose to work as Wedding decorator, Draftsman, Assistant Manager, Business Head, setup designer, automotive interior designer etc.