Diploma in Agriculture is a foundation programme delivering an experience for students new to the agricultural sector. It offers the opportunity to understand the high-tech solutions being used to ensure profitability and sustainability in agri-businesses today.
Eligibility & Admission
- Students will understand and analyze the current events and issues that are occurring in agriculture and how they affect your future in agriculture.
- Students will be able to recognize and examine the relationships between inputs and outputs in their agricultural field to make effective and profitable decisions.
- Students will understand how all aspects of agriculture combine and are used by scientists, marketers, and producers.
- Students will understand how employer characteristics and decision-making at various levels enhance the success of an agricultural enterprise.
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills as they apply to a variety of animal and or plant production systems.
The demand for trained professionals in the field of agriculture is high in Central/State governments, seed/pesticide/fertilizer companies, banks etc. After completing Diploma in Agriculture students can look for graduation programs.