EDUCATION LOAN ASSISTANCE
Following are some of the premier banks of India that are providing educational loans. Click on the banks to know the details.
- Admission letter of the Educational Institute giving details of fee, boarding and lodging expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, if any
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligants and guarantors.
- Copy of the PAN card of student and Parents Borrower
- Copy of marksheets/degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/co-obligants, guarantors. (if any)
- Details/statements of Bank accounts held by the student applicant/co-obligant(s)/guarantors (if any) for the last six months.
- Details of collateral security alongwith valuation certificate of Govt approved valuer (if any). (In case of loan amount more than Rs: 4.00 Lacs)
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan
Vidya Lakshmi is a first of its kind portal for students seeking Education Loan. This portal has been developed under the guidance of Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance), Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Human Resource Development) and Indian Banks Association (IBA). The portal has been developed and being maintained by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Students can view, apply and track the education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere by accessing the portal.
Click Here to Apply